Goodbye Salad Days tells the story of Kevin, a regular hamster in a familiar quarter-life crisis.
Kevin's got his own hamster-sized home, hamster-sized furniture, and the soul-crushing societal expectation to do adulthood right.
Both adorable and painfully relatable, this book is sure to hit a soft spot in any reader trying to make the best of growing up and facing adulthood.
* Features 25 scenarios with short captions
* Filled with full color photographs of Kevin in handmade dioramas
* At once perfectly weird and very relatable, making it a great giftLife for Kevin means enduring the grind of work responsibilities, an aching body, and mounting pressure from his parents to start a family, among other things.
This sweet and funny book is a great gift or self-purchase for anyone hitting their quarter-life crisis and in need of some relatable laughs.
* This hilarious and cute book is for anyone who has experienced (or is about to experience) these moments of loss and despair, and need a good laugh or a pick-me-up
* Also a great gift for anyone who loves hamsters-especially funny photos of them
* Traer Scott is a celebrated animal photographer with work featured in National Geographic and and Life.
She lives in Providence, Rhode Island.